Jak szybko i skutecznie nauczyć się języka angielskiego?
Ebooki do nauki angielskiego
Blog > Komentarze do wpisu
Czas Present Simple - ćwiczenia ...
1. Czasowniki w nawiasach wstaw w Present Simple.
1. He (work) as a web designer.
2. Their housekeeper (not do) do the laundry.
3. I never (read) recipe books.
4. She always (keep) people at a distance.
5. I (wake) up before the alarm (go) off.
6. His lawyer (charge) a set fee per hour.
7. She always (read) legal documents very carefully.
8. Tim (like) his potatoes mashed with butter.
9. She (not know) how to sew on buttons.
10. Sophie (make) the most delicious cheesecake in the world.
11. Sparrows (not migrate) to Africa for the winter.
12. My computer (take) a long time to load.
13. Vegans (eat) only plant food.
14. Red Bull (give) you wings.
15. He (collect) old envelopes and household items.
2. Wpisz w wolne miejsce właściwy czasownik.
1. I always r______ before going to sleep.
2. Their sons don’t c______ up after meals.
3. My husband always t______ about politics.
4. We don’t e______ until we feel hungry.
5. She usually w______ out in the gym four times a week.
6. They s______ the best steaks in town.
7. He never m______ a mistake.
8. My sister always c______ about being fat.
9. Tom d______ a silver BMW.
10. Mrs Jones s______ when I greet her.
11. My dogs g______ at everyone who comes to my house.
12. She f______ a calorie-controlled diet.
13. My aunt b______ milk from dairy farmers.
14. They always t______ to be friendly and helpful.
15. Their grandson a______ a French-speaking kindergarten.
3. Przekształć poniższe zdania na zdania przeczące.
1. I experiment with my recipes.
2. He delivers newspapers to earn some extra money.
3. They eat vegetables and drink milk.
4. My grandmother knits sweaters for us.
5. My sister listens to all sorts of music.
6. We eat three meals a day.
7. My boss smokes Cuban cigars.
8. She wears funny round glasses.
9. My garden overlooks a magnificent waterfall.
10. I take sugar in my coffee.
11. My neighbours gossip about everyone they know.
12. We cater to birthday parties and wedding receptions.
13. They always fight over everything.
14. My friends throw parties to please themselves.
15. I get angry when people talk behind my back.
4. Ułóż pytania dotyczące podkreślonych części zdań.
1. I usually drink orange juice for lunch.
2. She never calls before she comes over.
3. My boss often gesticulates while talking.
4. I read boring articles to send myself to sleep.
5. We seldom go out these days.
6. I study English one to three hours a day.
7. He always spreads butter too thickly on his bread.
8. They live in a remote mountainous area.
9. Polar bears eat seals and other marine mammals.
10. My brother wants to become a TV broadcaster.
5. Ułóż odpowiedzi wedle podanego wzoru.
He is a website designer. What does he do at work?
He designs websites.
1. They are firefighters. What do they do?
2. She is a news presenter. What does she do at work?
3. He is a lorry driver. What does he do?
4. She is a pianist. What does she do?
5. We are fruit pickers. What do we do?
6. He is a film producer. What does he do?
7. He is a deer hunter. What does he do?
8. He is a refuse collector. What does he do at work?
9. They are software developers. What do they do?
10. She is an interior decorator. What does she do at work?
6. Wybierz prawidłową odpowiedź.
1. Can I get you anything? Tea, coffee?
a) No, thank you. I don’t need anything.
b) No, thank you. I don’t need nothing.
2. Do you have any experience with animations?
a) No, I am sorry. I don’t have no experience with that yet.
b) No, I am sorry. I don’t have any experience with that yet.
3. What are your weaknesses?
a) I don’t have any glaring weaknesses, however I could improve on my social skills.
b) I don’t have no glaring weaknesses, however I could improve on my social skills.
4. Do you provide transport to work?
a) Unfortunately, we don’t provide any transport.
b) Unfortunately, we don’t provide none.
5. Can you tell me more about your previous job?
a) I worked as a technical consultant for a small company. I worked seven days
a week – I never had time to rest.
b) I worked as a technical consultant for a small company. I worked seven days
a week – I never didn’t have any time to rest.
7. Skoryguj zdania analogicznie do podanego niżej przykładu.
Newspapers come out every week.
No, they don’t. Newspapers come out every day.
1. Horses feed on meat.
2. Penguins live in the Arctic.
3. Water boils at 90°C.
4. Dogs purr when they are pleased.
5. The Sun orbits the Earth.
6. The Vistula enters the Black Sea.
7. Tigers live in the grasslands of Africa.
8. David Beckham plays for Korona Kielce.
9. Coffee grows in Poland.
10. Yeti lives in the waters of Loch Ness.
11. Blackbirds lay their eggs in other birds’ nests.
12. James Bond works for a Russian Secret Service.
8. Uzupełnij zdania wstawiając w wolne miejsce if lub when.
1. I will explain everything ______ we meet.
2. I am always careful ______ I drive a car.
3. Correct me ______ I am wrong.
4. ______ you like legal thrillers, you will enjoy this one.
5. ______ the sun goes down, it gets dark.
6. Wake me up ______ it’s time for dinner.
7. ______ you want to lose weight, stay away from sweets.
8. ______ the winter comes, it gets colder and colder.
9.______ the rice turns golden brown, add some wine to the pan.
10.______ you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.
9. Korzystając ze wskazówki umieszczonej w nawiasie, wpisz w wolne miejsce właściwy przysłówek częstotliwości. Czasami więcej niż jedna odpowiedź jest prawidłowa.
1. I ______ drink coffee with brown sugar. (at all times)
2. He ______ speaks before he thinks. (on most occasions)
3. She ______ wears her hair in a bun. (many times)
4. I ______ shop at Wal-Mart. (on some occasions)
5. He ______ writes book and film reviews. (not regularly or often)
6. We ______ watch the same film twice. (almost never)
7. They ______ eat between meals. (not at any time)
8. We go bowling ______. (once on each day)
9. Do you ______ go bird watching? (at any time)
10. The meeting is held ______. (the second, then the fourth, then the sixth year)
10. Uzupełnij dialog wstawiajàc w wolne miejsce właściwe słowo (jeśli trzeba, dostosuj formę wyrazu) wybrane z poniższej listy: wait, take out, select, make, open, insert, put in, come, switch off.
A: Excuse me, can you show me how you use this washing machine?
B: Yes, of course. First, I ______ (1) the right programme for my wash, whether it’s a quick wash, slightly or heavily soiled. Then I ______ (2) the porthole door and ______ (3) my load. It ______ (4) loading and unloading your laundry easy. Then I ______ (5) the correct money into the slot to start the machine. That’s all. Short and simple.
(After some time)
B: Now, the washing is done. I ______ (6) for the door to unlock, ______ (7) the machine and I ______ (8) the laundry. Next ______ (9) moving it to the dryer.
A: Thanks a lot. I hope I won’t have to take my clothes to the dry-cleaner next time.
Wydawnictwo Lingo Sp. J.
Angielski. Czasy. Repetytorium - Nowa seria repetytoriów Wydawnictwa Lingo przeznaczona jest dla wszystkich uczących się języka angielskiego, a zwłaszcza uczniów, studentów, maturzystów i osób przygotowujących...
Zobacz też : Kursy językowe audio
czwartek, 14 stycznia 2010, denwer455